Partnering With Parents
For your children’s dental hygiene.
Join us as we make smiles last a lifetime.
As a parent, we encourage you to do two things:
- Help us establish good dental hygiene habits in your children.
- Maintain a regular schedule of dental visits as they grow up.
Children who learn to take care of their teeth at a young age are more likely to have good dental habits as grown-ups. We only ask that our parents refrain from using these forbidden words around very young children. Pain, Shot, Drill, Needle,”–and you might have to walk the plank if you do!
Parents Always Welcome in Examination Room.
Why Parents Choose ‘Dentistry For Children’
- Communicating: Dr. King speaks your child’s language, but he also listens to what your child says. Sometimes he even understands what your child doesn’t say, or cannot say.
- Personalizing: Dr. King individualizes his style according to the relationship he develops with each patient.
- Specializing: Dr. King continued 2 years of training beyond dental school, in order specialize in children’s dental care.
His work features extensive education in dental procedures and child psychology. He knows the stages of development in normal childhood, and he matches expert treatments for the dental challenges in each phase of growth.
Children might have to “open wide” with their mouths, but we “open wide” with our hearts…